There are several ways to fund your card account:
1) Direct Deposit:
Direct deposit is a way for your benefits provider to automatically send funds to your Fancard Prepaid Mastercard instead of handing you a check. It’s secure, convenient, fast and FREE way to load your funds.
You may begin using the funds you receive via direct deposit immediately. The funds are typically available on your pay day.
Direct Deposit may include:
- Wages/Payroll from Employer
- Government/Federal Benefits such as:
- Unemployment Benefits
- Social Security
- Veterans Benefits
- Tax Refunds
Log in to your account at https://account.myfancard.com/login. From the Account Features page of your online account, you may print or download the form to give to your payer. Or, use our concierge service to help you setup and email your Direct Deposit form to your benefits provider’s payroll department. Payroll department email address is required.
You can load your card at thousands of locations worldwide using GreenDot Reload at the register.
- Green Dot - You can load money on your card by bringing cash to a Green Dot agent location. Find A Green Dot Location
- Reloading with cash is fast and easy! Simply swipe your card at the register and the cash will be automatically loaded on your card. This feature is available at thousands of participating retailers nationwide. Reload fees and limits may apply.
- Generally, the cash you loaded onto your card using Green Dot becomes available within 30 minutes.
- Cash loads at Green Dot may NOT exceed $900 within a 24 hour period, provided your Fancard Prepaid MasterCard account does not exceed $10,000.
3) Paypal -
Your Fancard Prepaid Mastercard is compatible with PayPal. However, it is a separate service provided through PayPal. Please visit https://www.paypal.com/ for directions and complete terms and conditions when using this product.
4) INGO - Remote Deposit Mobile App
You can load checks onto your Fancard Prepaid Mastercard with INGO Money App. INGO Money App is a separate service provider. For complete directions and full terms and conditions, please visit https://www.ingomoney.com/
5) Bank Transfer
To fund your Fancard Prepaid Mastercard from your bank account, you will need to enable external account transfers on your bank’s online banking site. You will be required to enter the account and routing numbers associated with your Fancard Prepaid Mastercard, which can be found under the “Move Money” tab in your online account. Go to https://account.myfancard.com/login to login. After entering the account and routing numbers on your bank’s online banking webpage, the bank may send you two trial deposits that you will have to verify. After your Fancard is confirmed, you may begin moving funds to your Fancard Prepaid Mastercard.
Funds transferred from your bank account will generally become available on your Fancard in 2-3 business days.
You can transfer up to $5000 per 24 hour period provided your Fancard Prepaid MasterCard balance does not exceed $10,000.
This service is managed by an outside bank. Certain other terms and fees may apply. Please contact your bank for full terms and conditions.
6) Fancard to Fancard Transfer
- To transfer funds to another Fancard Prepaid Mastercard, log into your account at https://account.myfancard.com/login and select “Move Money” on the tabs to the left of your screen.
- On the “Move Money” screen at the top of the page, select the “Transfers” in the drop down menu.
- In the drop down menu, select “Pay Friends”.
- Enter the amount and the Fancard Prepaid Mastercard number you wish to transfer money to
- Click the blue “Make Transfer” button.
The funds sent to the recipient become available in real time. You may send no more than $1,700 to another Fancard Prepaid Mastercard holder in a 24 hour period.