Load your Tax Refund onto your Fancard:
1. Fill out your tax form, found at irs.gov.
- Make sure the name on your tax form matches the name on your Fancard!
2. Fill in your Fancard routing number and account number where requested.
- You can find your routing number on your direct deposit form at account.myfancard.com, under the "Move Money" tab, located on the left-hand side of the page
3. Verify that your Fancard account is a "Checking" account.
4. Submit your completed tax form!
- If you're filing out your taxes offline (not electronically), here's a link that let's you know where to send your completed tax form.
5. You're all set, your tax refund will be on your Fancard soon!
- To check your Tax Refund Status, click here.