Yes, there is a chance you may still be eligible. However, you must provide: a valid unexpired form of US Government issued photo-ID (Passport, Driver’s license or State issued id; Military id, Mexican Matricula Consular card, current permanent resident alien id card). In addition, you will need to provide your name, date of birth, and proof of a valid US physical address (Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number ITIN).